The fire-resistant hinged door is a fire-resistant door that is fully EN 1634-1 approved. In addition to its fire resistance, this door is characterized by its compact construction and its low-noise closure. The thickness of the doors are 65 mm.
- Finished in RAL 1013;
- Single-winged or double-winged;
- Corner frame;
- Day and night lock.
- Sill (only for exterior doors according to CE EN16034).
- Finished in RAL color to be determined;
- Block frame or wall-covering frame;
- Panic lock;
- Sill (mandatory for exterior doors according to CE EN16034);
- Door closer;
- Storm chain;
- Stainless steel frame and door leaf.
Ask for the possibilities or request a quote immediately.