In the Netherlands, government and companies are increasingly taking measures to prevent infection by the Corona virus. Obviously, we will progress on doing business with our customers.
We would like to inform you about how we will guarantee the continuity of our services.
- We let as many colleagues as possible work from home. You can reach these colleagues in the specified manner by telephone and email.
- We try to limit the travel and visits of locations by our employees as much as possible.
- Next Door Systems is currently normally open and accessible. We kindly request you to avoid personal contact and the visit of our company until April 6 as much as possible.
- Until now, deliveries have been made normally.
- If in the coming weeks a delivery is planned at the work address after delivery and this is no longer possible, you should contact Next Door Systems, what will be the alternative delivery address.
- If your client has informed you that an ongoing order has been postponed, we would like to hear it so that we can agree on a new delivery week.
- In the past period, a number of countries have been seized with stocks at our suppliers, as a result of which products are unavailable or available. We ask you to understand when a delivery is delayed.
We hope to have informed you sufficiently.
Next Door Systems BV